- Either Sugar cookie dough or peanut butter dough work well for a St. Patrick's Day treat.
- Make little balls and then flatten with the palm of your hand for Round Cookies. For Shamrocks, start with a small ball of dough and then shape onto the actual baking pan. We recommend making thin shamrocks with very defined edges, as the dough will rise and spread. Our first attempt turned into "blobs" since we made the dough a little too think and slighly rounded edges. * The peanut butter dough does not rise quite as much so this worked well.
- Sprinkle sugar crystals on cookies. You may opt to leave some plain and use only icing.
- For cookies that will be decorated with icing, wait until cookies are thoroughly cooled.
- Packaged Cookie dough
- Green Sprinkles (Check out larger Cake Sprinkles)
- Green Icing