- Cut slices of bread into circles with a sharp knife.
- Fill sandwich with a combination of your favorite ingredients, such as ham and cheese, turkey and cheese, turkey and avocado slices.
- If it is for a child's party, try to choose ingredients that kids will be most likely to eat.
- Now, cut a large red pepper slice to make the bandana of the pirate.
- Cut two little pieces to make the "ties". Add eyes, nose, mouth and ears, as shown.
- Use olive slices without pimentos for earrings.
This is a great sandwich for any pirate themed party. If you want, you can choose to set out all the ingredients and let each little pirate make his own sandwich. Just provide a sample sandwich so they have an idea of what theirs should look like.