- Cut bread slices into a large circle. Fill with desired meat, cheese or even PB & Jelly.
- Set on plate and then place pickle slices slightly beneath the sandwich to make ears. We usually dab the pickles and any veggies used with a paper towel to absorb excess moisture.
- Cut a nose from the orange pepper and a collar from the red pepper.
- Place Cucumber slice under one eye, using olive slices for eyes and a small piece of chive for the mouth.
- What a cute puppy !
- 2 slices white or wheat bread
- 2 thin Pickle slices
- Red and Orange Pepper pieces
- Olive slices
- Cucumber slice
- Sandwich filling of choice