- Cut bread slices into large squares.
- Fill with desired sandwich filling.
- Set on plate and then cut peppers, as shown for the Robot ears, top of head and Neck piece. Arrange.
- Cut chives for antenna and mouth.
- Cut a small section from the middle of a snap pea, break apart and then use for eye background pieces.
- Add tiny carrot slices to finish the eyes.
- This is a fun fingerfood sandwich that kids of all ages will enjoy.
- 2 slices white bread
- Olive slices
- Small carrot slices
- Red - Orange -Yellow peppers
- Snap Pea
- Sandwich filling of your choice