- Cut 2 slices of bread into a large circle for the rabbit head.
- Cut other slice into rabbit ears.
- Fill sandwich with your choice of filling. This can be turkey, ham & cheese, tuna ... whatever is a favorite at your house.
- Set sandwich on plate and then add the ears. Cut two inside "ears" from ham to finish the ears.
- Arrange olive slices for the eyes.
- Cut mouth from yellow pepper slice and then make a Triangular nose from eith orange pepper piece or carrot.
- Finish off with chives for the whiskers.
- 3 slices white bread
- Ham slice
- Olive slices
- Yellow pepper
- Orange pepper / or carrot slice
- Sandwich filling