- Cut a portion out of the back of the box, as shown.
- Either paint the inside back wall of the box, or paste a white or colored piece of paper for the back wall into place.
- Tape box ends shut.
- Paint the entire outside of the box with desired color. Ours is orange. Let dry completely.
- Using sticky-back foam, cut decorative pieces and stick onto the front of your theatre.
- This is a simple project that gets a lot of playtime.
- To make the Dancing Cat, click here.
- Discarded box
- Paint / brush
- Sticky-back craft foam