- Wash and dry selected container.
- Paint all outside surfaces with gesso to prevent black paint from scrapping off easily. You can purchase gesso at any craft or art store.
- When gesso is dry, apply a coat of black paint to the container and lid. Let dry thoroughly.
- Cut out Spots for cat, nose and whiskers and glue into place. You can also use sticky back foam rather than glue.
- Cut out two ears and two arms, then glue only the ends in place. Let dry thoroughly.
- Glue eyes in place. Let dry.
- Now fill your candy container with your favorite Halloween candy. Meow!
- Creamer container or similar container with lid
- Gesso paint for priming
- Black craft paint/ brush
- Craft glue
- Craft foam in assorted colors
- Wiggly Eyes (or paint on)