- Spread a bit of frosting on a plate with a flat center and then press graham cracker base into place.
- Frost the topside of the graham crackers and then start adding a candy fence and main buildings , pressing into frosting. Frosting will harden after a few hours.
- Add adornments for house, such as roof, windows, chimneys and doors. We cut the wafer cookies into tiny triangles for the peaked roof parts.
- Use the frosting to attach all parts. Let dry.
- graham cracker base
- frosting for glue
- wafer cookies for buildings
- candy corn for fence
- assorted candy for decoration