- Print gameboard on paper or a printable magnetic sheet.
- Cut out and glue printed board to a piece of thin cardboard the same size as gameboard. (the back of a lined tablet works well)
- To make game playing pieces, use small pieces of construction paper or paper colored with markers. Roll each piece, individually, around a marker or pen and tape ends.
- Paper or printable magnetic sheet
- 8x8 in. sheet of thin cardboard or poster board
- one die
- four small pieces of colored construction paper (5/8 in. x 2.5 in.) OR white paper & markers
- Place both playing pieces on Start.
- Roll die to determine who starts first. Highest roll goes first.
- Player 1 rolls the die and moves the corresponding number of spaces.
- If at any time a player lands on a cracked space, he must move one space backwards.
- Players alternate turns and first player to reach the end space is the Winner.
Optional Play: For more challenging play, each time a player lands on a crack, they must then roll the die and move backwards that number of spaces.