- Print gameboard on paper or a printable magnetic sheet.
- Cut out and glue printed board to a piece of thin cardboard the same size as gameboard. (the back of a lined tablet works well)
- To make game playing pieces, use small pieces of construction paper or paper colored with markers. Roll each piece, individually, around a marker or pen and tape ends.
- Paper or printable magnetic sheet
- 8x8 in. sheet of thin cardboard or poster board
- one game die
- Four small pieces of colored construction paper (5/8 in. x 2.5 in.) OR white paper & markers
- Place playing pieces on Start.
- Roll die to determine who starts first. Highest roll goes first.
- Player 1 rolls the die and moves the corresponding number of spaces.
- When a player lands on a Blue space, player gets another roll.
- First player (snail) to reach the center Red circle is the Winner. Exact roll not needed.