Halloween Craft Project
This is a really fun and colorful Halloween project that the kids will have fun making. It’s another of our recycled craft projects, which lets us all do our part for the environment while having a bit of fun. It’s a simple project and the Halloween figures can be any theme a child wants, a ghost, a frog, a princess, a pirate and more.
- Recyled paper towel rolls
- Paper towels
- Duct tape
- Sticky back foam or felt
- Paint/ brushes
- Cut paper towel rolls about 4 inches or 5 inches tall. Squeeze one of the end openings to form the neck.
- Cut, or tear, a piece of paper towel about 3″ x 3″ or slightly larger. Set aside, then tear off a smaller piece of paper towel and roll into a ball. Place the ball inside of the square, cover to form head and squeeze ends together to form a neck.
- Insert head/neck into the neck of the paper towel roll. Tape around entire neck area.
- Paint head and body and let dry.
- Make ears and accessories with foam or felt, then attach.
- Paint eyes and let dry.