Make this easy and delicious recipe for white chocolate popcorn. We added cranraisins to ours for a fun holiday twist. This is a really healthy treat option when there are so many sugary candy treats available during the holidays.
- 4 Cups popped popcorn
- ½ Cup white chocolate
- ¼ Cup cranraisins
- Pop popcorn and set aside.
- Over a double boiler, melt white chocolate.
- Immediately stir popcorn into the melted chocolate, coating evenly.
- Spread popcorn onto a piece of waxed paper and let cool thoroughly.
- Toss with cranraisins in a bowl.
- If you will be eating the popcorn at a much later time, add cranraisins at that time.