This is an easy and fun craft that turns into a beautiful placemat to use for a long time. Using glitter glue dabbed onto your printed reindeer scene, this makes a classy gift that kids can make or you can give. It is a free Winter Printable your kids will enjoy coloring while you get dinner ready or as a Holiday craft activity.
- Heavyweight printer paper
- Glitter glue (We used gold & white but silver would also look great)
- Laminating pouch
- Print the image- click image above to go to the pdf to print or click here to open the pdf to print. Also, in order to save paper only print the image page (usually page 2) if you do not want to print the directions.
- Trim edges, as needed.
- Squeeze a blob of glitter glue onto work surface and then dab the glitter onto your image in a thin layer, using your finger. Kids, particularly, love this part! We put gold glitter on the bodies of the reindeer, but any color will look great.
- Let dry thoroughly.
- Insert glitterized image into the laminating pouch and follow directions on package to get a smooth surface.
* Optionally, you could leave the image without applying glitter and just laminate.