Facepainting is a big deal these days and I love all the fun ways you can paint a face. Have you tried it? It’s not that hard to do some simple painting and even if you want something really dramatic you can find a photo and use that as a guide. One of Kristin’s friends just painted a few faces that are so incredible. I’ve only tried simple themes like the butterflies shown here on the girls. So, why not give it a go … here’s all the basic info you really need.
What You Need:
- 2Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. cold cream
- Coloring as needed (powdered tempera paints work well)
- Small paintbrushes
- Small containers with lids
What to Do:
- Combine cornstarch and cold cream until well blended.
- Add water and stir well.
- Add coloring, a little at a time, and stir well.
- Apply to face with small brushes for small details. For all over face color, you can use your fingers to apply the paint.
- Let dry. Remind kids not to touch their faces to keep painting looking really great.