Thanksgiving Word Search Printable for Kids
Free printable Thanksgiving wordsearch for a fun activity for the kids.
Thanksgiving Turkey Maze Printable
Print this fun Turkey maze for a Thanksgiving activity. Good teaching tool for learning to spell the word turkey. Thanksgiving coloring activity also.
Click the image to print the pdf or here.
Thanksgiving Word Scramble Printable for Kids
A fun printable for use at home or in the classroom. This is also a great printable to use on Thanksgiving day when all the kids in the family are gathered together. Parents might like to get in on the act too, so be sure to print enough copies for everyone!
Click the image to print a pdf or click here.
Thanksgiving Match the Letter Printable
Print this cute letter matching page for a fun Thanksgiving activity. Let kids match the object to the correct alphabet letter. Letters spell turkey. For preschool and pre-K kids for home, homeschool and classroom use.
Click the image above or click here to print.
Ten Little Indians Thanksgiving Printable Worksheet
Print, Color and Count the ten little Indians and while you are at it sing the song.
A Thanksgiving Placemat for kids for Thanksgiving Day Table
- Printer paper, plain or Heavyweight
- Laminating pouches (optional)
- Print image
- Laminate for a reusable Placemat.
Click image to print pdf or click here.
Printable Turkey Maze Activity
A Thanksgiving Turkey maze for home school or classroom. A simple Thanksgiving activity for kids to help mama turkey find her baby turkeys.
Help mama turkey find her baby turkeys in the printable maze for kids.
Thanksgiving Printable Stickers
Print these fun images for Thanksgiving stickers or magnets. Fun for preschool activity to celebrate Thanksgiving.
- Printable sticker paper or printable magnetic sheet
Indian Brave Headpiece to Make & Play
Lots of kids like to play Indian dressup but especially around Thanksgiving when we teach them about the history of the Indians & Pilgrims coming together for the great Thanksgiving feast. Easy preschool craft for Thanksgiving.
- Construction paper
- Glue Stick
- Cut two 1 1//2 inch lengths from construction paper for the headband parts. Cut from lengthwise side of paper.
- Designs can be drawn on the headband or it can be left plain.
- Glue strips together to fit the size of your child’s head.
- Draw a feather about 8 inches long and cut out. Glue to inside of headband.
Thanksgiving Activity & Craft- Pilgrim Hat to Make
- Paper plate
- Grey or grey-blue construction paper (2)
- Black construction paper (1)
- Gold or orange construction paper – small scrap
- Cut out center of paper plate. Brim can be painted or left as is.
- Along one of the lengthwise edges (11 in side) of each grey piece of construction paper, make 1 inch cuts (about 3/4 inches apart) along the whole edge. Cuts can be made a tiny bit shorter towards the center so that the pieces will curve inward slightly.
- Bend these tabs forward and then tape to the underside of the paper plate (brim of hat). Try to tape the outer tabs so that they are a little longer than the center tabs. This will make you hat taper in like a pilgrim’s hat should.
- After adding the back section, which will overlap, staple sides together at top of hat.
- Cut two 1 1/2 inch strips of black paper. Tape or glue one piece in place, as shown, and then tape the other piece, overlapping the first.
- Cut a small buckle and then glue in place.
Thanksgiving Turkey Paper bag Puppet
This is an easy craft for kids. Make a fun turkey puppet from a paper bag and have a Thanksgiving puppet show for Thanksgiving day. Make a bunch of turkeys and let them have their say!
- Brown lunch bag
- Construction paper
- Glue Stick
- Cut out about 8 colorful turkey feathers from connstruction paper.
- Cut out a beak, eyes and a “gobbler”
- Glue all pieces to bag, as shown, and let dry.
- Gobble, Gobble !
Thanksgiving Turkey Napkin Rings – Easy Kids Craft
- Roll from t paper or paper towels
- Cardstock or other heavy paper
- Glue Stick
- Markers & / or paint
- Small foam bead or other found item for Turkey head
- Print pattern and cut out. Adjust pattern size to size of paper roll you will be using.
- Cut small v-shaped slits for feathers, cutting in about ½ inch.
- Cut paper roll into 1½ inch lengths. We just pressed and cut and the roll snaps back into shape.
- Paint circular rings and then use either paint or markers to color the turkey body/feathers. Feathers can be colored multi colors or one color. Paint head of turkey and let all pieces dry.
- Using glue stick, attach body of turkey to ring. Note that only the center part will adhere since you are gluing a flat piece to a circular piece. Let this dry and then attach the turkey head.
- Break off the ends of a toothpick, so that you have two equal pieces about ¾ inches long. Dab the broken ends into the glue stick and attach under the turkey body. Let dry. (or use two thin pieces of cardboard for legs)
- Break a small tip of a toothpick for the turkey beak and attach or cut a small piece of paper for the beak to attach.